Mictos Tech offers amazing opportunities to innovative and committed professionals in a growing and dynamic environment. We support an array of clients across multiple industries and there are a variety of challenging, exciting opportunities available at Mictos Tech.
Junior Business Analyst
- Provides support and feedback within the Business System team.
- Develops, manages, and collaborates on standard practices and processes.
- Analyze complex problems, derive options and solutions and present in as understandable manner to stakeholders, developers, testers, and users at multiple levels.
- Act as a liaison with technology and business units, subject matter experts in support of Transactions Monitoring project.
- Actively promote the value of business analysis throughout the organization
- Responsible for solicitation, analysis, estimation, and review of analysis efforts
- Bachelors or master's degree
- 2-3 year of experience
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Responsible, dependable, and quick in learning
Senior Business Analyst
- Perform technical writing.
- Define user interface, system functionality, reporting requirements, use cases and technical documentation.
- Serve as a product owner representative/ liaison and develop recommendations, identify features based on program/ business objectives
- Provide support and expertise in communicating with SMEs and development teams to solve requirements issues.
- Assist with user story definition, ensure alignment with program establishes product goals and development timelines.
- Research, analyze organizational approach with support from data subject mater experts, developers and insights gained through stakeholders' engagement.
- Manage product backlog, conduct analysis for ranking and assign program increments.
- Aid development teams by facilitating discussions to clarify or adjust user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Facilitate Agile/ scaled agile ceremonies such as Release Planning and Product Increment Planning to support driving the program towards overall strategic objectives.
- Bachelors or master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years working in an IT environment as a business analyst
- Experience and understanding of stakeholder relationship management.
- Ability to analyze and interpret program expectations including analysis of complex policy documents and rules.
- Ability to work independently or part of a team.
- Self-motivated, well organized and detail oriented
- Manage product and software development teams as a servant leader.
- Ensures that teams follow Agile practices and scrum framework values.
- Work to increase team efficiency and provides motivation for process improvement.
- Plans deliverables and helps teams monitor performance.
- Resolves issues that hinder teams' work.
- Coordinate and coach software development team.
- Bachelors or master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a scrum master role.
- Good knowledge of Agile framework.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Scrum master certification.
- Investigating security breaches
- Working with a team to locate vulnerabilities.
- Performing ethical hacking
- Installing and operating software
- Developing and implementing organization-wide security protocols
- Bachelors or master's degree in computer science or an educational equivalent
- Experience in working with information security or other relevant work experience.
- Ability to identify and spotlight vulnerabilities on on-premises and remote networks, correct problems and prevent security breaches.
- Good understanding of security technologies including firewalls, proxies, and antivirus software and IDP's
- Ability to think critically and innovatively about security solutions that keep data safe while business still flourish.
- Knowledge of penetration testing, network security and the techniques used to expose and correct flaws.
- Setting up new users and giving them access to the intranet.
- Managing and maintaining the file servers
- Operating the firewall for the organization
- Monitoring the internet connection for security risks
- Employing the latest security protocols
- Monitoring the local network for threats or errors
- Bachelors and master's degree preferred.
- Ability to solve problems in stressful situations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to inexperienced users.
- Time management skills.